Friday 13 March 2015

Zaron Brow "Definer" and how I get my brow on a fleek!

I call it "brow filler".
Got this in 2012 I think, the Zaron lady I met had the best marketing skills cause she literally convinced me to buy it even when I was crying over the prize (N1150, don't laugh at me, that amount was a big deal to me then especially when I was used to buying the Davis N50 eyepencil) and the fact that I didn't know how to use it back then.
    Well things are different now because I can't do without it when drawing my brows, it's really good, so easy to apply and best part is it lasts longer than brow pencils.

    It took me awhile before I figured it out...

             How I fill in my brows *First thing you wanna do is comb your brow hair in place using a "spoolie wand", I usually brush the hairs up, then over and down tracing my natural brow line (if you don't know what a spoolie looks like, click here  & http://www.gloprofessional.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/308x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/g/m/gm-brush-spoolie-L_1.jpg
  • *sorry guys, tried uploading the picture but it didn't work*

     ~Back to the tutorial~
 *After brushing your brows in place, use a brow pencil (I used my Mac dark brown pencil) to outline the brows starting at the bottom and make sure to follow the shape of your  natural brow line, I do the top of the brow line next.

 *Once that is done, I fill in the sparse area in my brows using the lighter shade from my Zaron brow definer, I also use the spoolie to comb my brows at this point to give it that natural look and I pay more attention to the start of my brows to make that particular place look lighter than the rest of the brow.
*Next is what I call "clean up"....Using my concealer(Milani in Honey miel and LA pro HD concealer in cool tan •i normally use a concealer two shades lighter than my skin complexion on my brow bone, this is to give it a little highlight) and a small angled brush, I clean up any mistake following closely the line I drew first with my Mac pencil.

*Finally it's all about the blending....blend! blend!! blend!!! Using a small blending brush, I blend out the concealer, this is to clear up the conealer around the brow area and also prevent the "halo" thingy on the brows....

         ~That is it guys....how I get the fleeek brows...please leave your comments and questions below. Thanks for stopping by. Muahhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment